Creamy, and healthy savoury slice. You can add more, or less vegetables, tomatoes and broccoli go really well in this recipe!
- 1 Tbsp, Olive Oil
- 1 clove of Garlic
- 200g, Eggplant
- 2 tsps, Curry powder
- 350g, Firm Tofu
- 1 Cup of Almond milk (or other nut milk)
- 5 Tbsps, Chickpea flour
- 1 Tbsp, Nutritional yeast
- 2 tsps, Mustard
- 1 Brown Onion (medium size)
- 200g Zucchini
- 1½ cup, Kale
- 2 tsps Salt
- 2 tsps black pepper
- Mixing bowl
- Baking tray (25x25cm or similar)
- Measuring utensils
- Chopping board
- Preheat your oven to 180℃.
- Finely chop the garlic and onion.
- In a pan, on medium heat, add the oil and onion and sauté until transparent.
- Chop the kale into small pieces.
- Grate the zucchini and eggplant.
- Wrap the grated zucchini and eggplant in a cloth and squeeze to expel excess liquid.
- Add in the garlic, kale, grated eggplant and zucchini to the pan, season with salt and pepper and sauté until the zucchini and eggplant have softened.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a food processor, add the curry powder, salt, pepper, tofu, nut milk, nutritional yeast, flour and mustard and blend until smooth.
- Combine the mixture from the processor and the vegetable mixture and pour it into a greased oven tray.
- Bake for 50 minutes, until lightly browned on top and a skewer comes out clean.