A healthy and simple slice.
- 2 tsp Muscovado Sugar
- 0.50 cup Water
- 1 cup, Corn kernels
- 1 medium Carrot, grated
- 1 Tbsp, onion powder
- 0.50 Tbsp, garlic powder
- 1 Flax egg
- 1 tsp, Coriander Powder
- 2 Courgettes (zucchini), grated
- 2 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1 cup, Chickpea (besan) flour
- 2 Tbsp Manioc flour
- 0.50 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp, Salt
- 1 Tbsp ground Black Pepper
- Mixing bowl
- Lasagna tray
- Small bowl for the flax egg
- Measuring utensils
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Put the flax into a small bowl and add enough water to just cover the flax. Let it sit for about 10 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Mix thoroughly (add more flour, or more water if needed. The mixture should be thick and a little sticky).
- When your flax egg is ready (all of the water will have absorbed), add it to the mixing bowl and mix in with the other ingredients.
- Grease your lasagna dish with some oil.
- Pour your vegetable mixture into the dish and spread evenly.
- Cover the dish with foil.
- Put into the oven and bake for for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for a further 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes the slice should be slightly browned.
- Serve with a drizzle of fresh lemon juice.